Quest - Green Technology Products: Bidematic Bidet Attachment Orange TKO Vulcan Anti-scale System (707) 578-6049
BIDEMATIC INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Position the hole at the end of the support bracket (1) on top of the left hole of the toilet bowl where the seat is attached.
- Insert the bushing (threaded brass tube) (2) through the support bracket hole and the left hole of the toilet bowl where the seat is attached.
- From underneath the toilet bowl, place metal washer (3) and nut (4) on the bushing to secure the Bidematic in position.
- Push the Bidematic lever in all the way, to center the shower head of the spout in the middle of the toilet bowl.
- Then tighten nut (4) onto the threaded brass tube (2).
- Also tighten the nut (5) that fastens the support bracket (1) to the main body of the Bidematic. Make sure to keep head of shower spout in center of toilet bowl while tightening nuts. Do NOT over-tighten the nuts.
- Place the plastic washer (6) on top of the right hole of the toilet bowl where the seat is attached.
- Reattach the toilet seat with the original bolts and nuts (one bolt goes through the threaded brass tube (2) and the other one through the plastic washer (6)).
- Note: If the Hot/Cold water model is connected only to cold water, use a threaded 1/2" cap to tightly close the unit's hot water intake.